Ministry of Culture Republic of Bulgaria
EARTH AND MAN NATIONAL MUSEUM - SOFIA
WORKING TIME AND TICKETS PRICES
Working time of the exposition: Every day 10.00 - 18.00 (without brakes and without days off) except for official holidays Christmas, New Year and Easter.
TICKET PRICES FOR INDIVIDUAL VISITS:
- Individual visitors – 10.00 lv.
- Pupils, Students and retirees - 3.00 lv.
- Educational corner for children and adults - 1.00 lv.
TICKET PRICES FOR GROUP VISITS:
- Organized groups (10 and more visitors) – 2.00 lv. per visitor
- Family ticket (parents with children) - 15.00 lv.
TICKET PRICES FOR GUIDED VISITS
- Bulgarian language for a group of up to 20 people – 20.00 lv.
- Bulgarian language with translation with translation by an external guide – 25.00 lv.
- Foreign language (English and Russian) – 35.00 lv.
- Specialized lecture in Bulgarian for a group of up to 10 people - 30.00 lv.
Discounts (reduced prices. special prices, preferential prices):
- September 17– The Day of Sofia – 1.00lv. for all visitors (with the exception of the free entrance categories)
- Children up to 7 years of age
- Disabled visitors and their assistants (companions)
- Supervisors, tutors or teachers accompanying groups of kids, pupils or students
- Members of ICOM and ICOMOS (with legitimation card).
Journalists (with legitimation card).
- 18 May – International Day of the Museums (for all visitors).
- 1 November - Day of National Awakeners – free entrance for pupils and students
- The last Monday of the month (for all visitors).